View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 08:42 PM
jetpig
LoveyouLoveyouLoveyou

Re: Beaucoup Fish - 4 CD Remastered Deluxe Box Set (8/25/2017)
Quote:
Originally Posted by aphasein View Post
The Ally Pally sounds like a truly amazing gig, all this talk really got me excited for it. Hadn't been on the tracker since this time last year, so I jumped on over to it and...

Nothing. Not seeing it anywhere (am grabbing the Mayan gig though, which I can't believe I've missed all these years as well).

Does anyone have it readily available for there or know if it's labeled unusually? I'm guessing many others will also be interested with all the Ramajama hype going on, so any help would definitely be appreciated.

Thanks for being an amazing community - I forget to check in on the happenings until things get stirred up around releases.

It appears that a default setting changed. In the middle of the page above the list of torrents you need to change Show all of: "Active" to "include dead" torrents. The number of torrents listed went from 54 to 226 when I did that. Our community is small and many of the torrents may be unseeded at any given time. I intend to get my seedbox up and running again soon, but we'll see how life goes. link to torrent: https://tracker.rtsr.org/torrents-details.php?id=40

Last edited by jetpig; 08-16-2017 at 08:46 PM.