View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 06:38 PM
Badger
pants

Re: new classics: Best post 2000 live sets?
2003 Somerset House first night was outstanding. Brilliant version of Dirty Epic in middle of set then they went into Kittens and turned the volume control up to 12! Was a massive sound increase and the rest of the set didnt let go from there till the end...are there any bootlegs of these Somerset House shows?

31st December 2008, Shore Thing, Bondi Beach, NYE - fantastic show and i got two requests played including the full length version of Spikee where I went nuts! Underworld were only supposed to have an hour and a half festival set but Eric Prydz didnt make it so the set got extended to two hours and we got Born Slippy at midnight with fireworks to see in 2009...magical. I must remaster this audio and video from this night.

March 2017 Sydney Opera House - the same set that everyone had been hearing but it had been a while since I've seen Underworld plus I got to take my step son, Phil, to this and this was his first electronic music concert...an incredible night with incredible sound and a great crowd.