View Single Post
Old 03-01-2016, 11:06 PM
dubman
BigColor&Excited4SoupMan

Re: BB Reviews
01. I Exhale : a beat that sounds like what old rockers use to show they still got it, a teeth-gritting "ohhh god" combination of decisions that i really laughed at, trying to enjoy destroying my favorite band in my head. and then i liked it? it's still not good? but i like it? maybe it's good? oh god this is how i start liking hold music.
02. If Rah : The one that found itself in a soundtrack it doesnt belong to. the one that sold itself to, i dunno, some bank ad. that big room synth is asking to end up somewhere it shouldn't, it's begging for it. i still like it ffs. it's got early 90s corny swagger.
03. Low Burn : <3 <3 the unique underworld blend of calm and vibrant that i've been conditioned to respond to with a whole lot of love since i was 13.
04. Santiago Cuatro : like a perfectly steady hand. it's fine.
05. Motorhome : thbbbbt. spare me these bad beeps.
06. Ova Nova : <3 heavy jumbo beat with all these layers murmurating together wonderfully. that little bell!
07. Nylon Strung : there's a point in an action movie that goes too long, when there's so much calamity, it just emphasizes how you're sitting in a room watching pictures do their best to excite you. it's nothing to get mad about, but it does feel like it's just playing with air. i have hope it'll click.