Thread: Bootleg babies
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 05:21 PM
stimpee
Administrator

Re: Bootleg babies
Quote:
Originally Posted by negative1 View Post
and there was some orbital fanmixes, but i don't know if there was a project..

later
there were yearly Orbital remix competitons back in the early millennium when Orbital were still around and the forums were on ezboard. You may have more luck in asking on the loopzorbital.com forums. I have some of the fan remixes. One of the fan remixes actually made it out as an official release and a few were truly mindblowing and remarkably different to the originals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubman View Post
so, simply: no, rtsr is not supposed to be a secret.
RTSR is not a secret Its just the place where the live bootleg trading and distribution goes on. Plus rather anal discussions on live gigs and tracklistings and things. The rest of the Underworld discussion goes on here, but there are a dedicated few out there (myself included) who either are or have in the past put in a lot of effort into making sure that the Underworld community gets their hands on live shows for free. If you google for rtsr and click "im feeling lucky" then you'll get the link to the yahoo group. its that easy.