View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 08:47 PM
Sean
Where in the world...?

Re: British muslims protest Bin ladens death
Quote:
Originally Posted by human151 View Post
You all want to believe that most people are great and everyone loves everyone else, and that the specific groups of people that are causing issues around the world are just a small amount and its really no big deal.
Who said anything of the sort?

Quote:
Well, yes it is statistically a small amount of people, I am not ignorant enough to believe that all muslims are horrible people. I am not ignorant enough to believe that half of all muslims are bad. I am not ignoratn enough to believe that even 15% percent are bad. But I am intelligent enough to believe (and admit) that even though the number of muslims which act in a ill manner are statistically minute, it still equals a significant amount of people.
THAT'S what we've all been saying. CONSISTANTLY!

Quote:
But im the one getting called out when I bring it to the spotlight. Instead of hating on me, you people should be calling up your MP's to get these idiots deported. But no...theyre not the problem, I am. lulz.
No,you get called out for misrepresenting everyone here's words (see beginning of my reply) and NOT showing the subtlety of thought that you've finally shown a brief glimmer of just above.