View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 08:33 AM
big screen satellite
Still Number 1

NEW: Archive Project - Underworld in Print - HELP wanted
Hello ALL

I am undertaking a long and laborious project of archiving Underworld's life, in order to build a story of the band from Freur to Date. Potentially for a book...

I have a lot (and I mean a lot) of clippings, magazines and archived personal band notes etc, already...

but i still need YOUR help...

Do you have anything interesting to be included in this project?

I need anything of the following:

magazine articles
gig adverts
press reviews
online links to reviews
online news etc. (non official website sources)

I pretty much have all of the major magazine articles from DJ, Muzik, Mixmag, NME, Melody Maker etc... but i need the more obscure and rarer articles, particularly from outside of the UK.

I'm probably missing a few decent printed articles from the last few years, and certainly missing anything more 'exotic' from the 1983-1989 era...

Now i don't need the actual copies (unless you want to send me these for free!) I am more than happy with high quality scans or copies which i can potentially use in a reference book. (i will pay for postage costs if sending actual items)

If at all possible when sending a scan, can you reference the article and include a date. just so that i can document into years. I'm gonna do this chronologically.

Also wanted are high quality scans of the non commercial music releases, in order to add to a imageography of all of their products, obviously i have scans of a lot of stuff too, but anything rare you think might be of interest - please send over

merchandise etc.
press releases

NOT requiring personal gig photos thanks...

Anything and everything is welcome, and every person who helps will be credited in the final publication.

i've added a few bits and examples of what i have and want more of....

so please if you can help - i'd appreciate it... i'm not wanting actual items, just copies if you have time to contribute!!!

please send any contributions by email to: mattval41 (at) gmail.com

thanks in advance... there is no deadline as this might take a while, so feel free to comment here and send whatever you can...

remember anything you do send physically i will cover postage, but i'd prefer quality scans if at all possible.

all the best...

Matt
Big Screen Satellite
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	4428479167_e2f66f3fff_o.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	1.65 MB
ID:	363   Click image for larger version

Name:	4427226272_a85c776b22_o.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	1.65 MB