Thread: UW Tomato Kicks
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 12:59 PM
ultradave
the doorway boy...

Re: UW Tomato Kicks
ok, for those of you dirts that are asking about the shoes. they meet every criteria but one.

the shoes themselves say that they are made in indonesia - i'm not sure if that's really relevent as everyting available in the U.S. is NOT MADE IN THE U.S.

They reflected well under the flourescents here at work - however, at home w/my normal bulbs - i didn't even get a glimmer. but i'm sure that's the case w/most of you...

the outer material feels very soft - i like it and yes, there are underworld lyrics throughout. the inner sole is a dark brown also w/uw lyrics.

i actually have 2 extra pairs of laces - a thick pair that says underworld and tomato all over them - and a solid colour. also, a solid colour lace on the shoes themselves.

the box is an adidas box.

here's the only concern i had about them possibly being fake - although for what i paid, i don't really care because if they are fake - THEY ARE REALLY GOOD ONES.

i tried them on and they're comfy...

oh yeah - the only flaw I could find, isn't really even a flaw to me - it's kind like mine are unique. both shoes on the back say underworld -. this could possibly be a mfg. error, thus the reason why they are cheaper, but i don't know.

but they look and feel real and love 'em! cheers!