View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 05:07 AM
ThingInABook
vision

Re: New Underworld album - Barking (Sept. 13, Sept 2 Japan)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalAnimal View Post

If you did not receive a receipt from underworldlive.com
This will be because you did not click the "return to underworldlive.com" link after paying through paypal.
We realise this is not made clear in the checkout process but you must click this link!
We are currently working on a solution that will negate the need to click this but in the mean time please ensure that you do click this link.
well, finally some kind of answer. i did press the 'return to underworldlive.com' link, but i got a 404. i do have my receipt from paypal though. what does it mean? even if my order has been recieved and it's paid, do i need the uwlive receipt? i don't want to cancel my order just because i don't have the other confirmation e-mail.

EDIT:

WHAT? my paypal payment has been returned to me????? what happened?

RE-EDIT:

my credit card balance doesn't show the payment anymore. paypal hasn't registered any returns. also, i haven't recieved any mails from paypal saying somehting about this return. i still have my receipt. is this because the payment will be charged when the album is released?

Last edited by ThingInABook; 07-26-2010 at 05:20 AM. Reason: more questions to prevent myself from pulling my hair