View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 01:36 PM
Dunwho
Big Time

Re: Dubnobasswithmyheadman: 20th Anniversary 5-CD Deluxe Boxset
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThingInABook View Post
sorry guys, i'm about to bring a bit of a happysad story:

i just recieved my canadian visa, so i need to save money. me, being the hysterical underworld fan i am, i honestly LUST for that boxset, so i'm willing to sacrifice the $150+ needed to pay for the records and for the shipping.

the problem is that i might not be able to listen to the whole thing, since all my records and players will end in storage until i can ship them from chile to canada. and that means a year and even more to settle down there. a boxset that big will take more than 2 months to land here (chilean post is the worst ever) and i might leave during january.

i'm in a bit of a disyuntive here, you see: i can order the boxset, even if it's a bit of a waste of money, because i need it for my travel things. but the thought is i might not be able to enjoy it until my things arrive from home. i would love to know if the boxset is a limited edition. because if it is limited, i'm screwed
I wonder if it is possible for you to have the box set delivered to someone on here who lives in Canada or the states? Then you could have them send it to your new address in Canada?

Also congrats on the Canada visa!