Thread: the dilemma
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 08:15 PM
bryantm3
It's Written In The Book!

the dilemma
okay. so i fell in love with this girl last year and she basically said no so i said okay and it was an awkward situation all around and it went farther than it should have. i checked her facebook still occasionally and then found a link to her boyfriend's blog and got curious and read it. so basically, he's a sweet guy, and he's not a jerk. he has a great taste in music and we have a common interest in photography, and i'm over the girl now. i've been replying to his posts anonymously and he's been posting pictures and i've been giving him tips and whatnot. i mentioned that i didn't have a google plus account (and he did) and he's offering me one. the thing is, i'm not sure if i should come out and tell him who i am, because the way i found his blog is totally weird, and even if he doesn't object to it, what if the girl thinks that i have some kind of weird ulterior motive and i'm trying to go through him to get her back or some weird shit?

so i have two paths, remain anonymous and avoid conflict, or introduce myself and my weird-ass story and either have another awkward social explosion, OR have a good chance of making a good friend. what do i do?