View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 04:31 PM
deckard236
river

Re: Underworld @ HardFest Los Angeles Aug 8th
I haven't posted in a while, but I just wanted to say how bad I felt for the guys and all of the fans that attended this fiasco. I took my twin 16 year old daughters as they are big dance music fans and huge Underworld fans as well. I could tell from the complete lack of organization just getting into the place that this event had disaster written all over it. Having seen Underworld many times before at all different kinds of events I knew that there show would be much longer at a club so I took the kids to Las Vegas for their first Underworld experience. And although the crowd was small, the show was amazing. Opening with Dirty Epic, my favorite since I first heard it, and in all of the shows I attended never hearing it live made it special from the opening moments. After the show my kids were over the top with excitement and said that was the best show they had ever seen (and they have been to nearly a hundred by now). It made me proud to be able to share that experience with them. We all eagerly await their return to the west coast to again experience the great vibes.