View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 12:29 PM
jetpig
LoveyouLoveyouLoveyou

Re: Karl Hyde: cut clouds
The more I think about it, the less I feel they would split up now. I had a gut fear of it when first presented as a possibility (especially after how quiet it's been). I don't think they'll be doing much more rave style stuff as rave has been dead for years and years and we're left with hardcore and what not there. *shiver* I definitely think they will keep up with dance music though. They love it to much, they love the stage to much to give it up. As for what shape and style that will take? We'll see in mexico in a few months. I think it might be a healthy thing for them to take creative leave of each other for a short time (only been 20+ years straight, and 30+ overall) and bring their separate creative findings and musings back together. Worked out well for orbital, though not all the parallels hold up there.

I like this track, I've listened to the river run quite a bit and this feels like a harkening towards that again. More layering of karl's vocals? I love it when I feel that there's a choir of him in my headphones

Also today's diary is a tease... Sure you can tell us karl, but you don't!