View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 04:20 PM
myrrh
a small-minded madman

Re: British muslims protest Bin ladens death
Quote:
Originally Posted by human151 View Post
that story illustrates exactly why I am distrustful of muslims. How do you know who is honorable and who is not? Its difficult to give them all a pass when they have enemies hiding amongst them.
You can tell the honorable ones because they are going about their everyday business not really caring about the likes of you. Such as it says in the Qur'an:

"Say: Oh you who disbelieve! I worship not that which you worship. Nor will you worship that which I worship. And I shall not worship that which you are worshipping. Nor will you worship that which I worship. To you be your religion, and to me my religion." 108:1-6

With regards to Muslims not condemning terrorists, this is a complete misnomer, propagated by Western Conservatives in general. Shaykh Bin Baz, who died 12 years ago, and was the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia - who allowed the US to come into the Kingdom to fight against Saddam Hussien warned against Bin Laden back then. In fact, it was he who refused Bin Laden entry into Saudi Arabia to fight against Saddam when Saddam invaded Kuwait. This action was the tipping point of Bin Laden's life, when he turned to terrorism.

So, Bin Laden and all the other groups out there, are known and have been known, and are advised against, and have been advised against by the Muslim leaders for the past 60 years. However, you never hear about it because you probably don't speak Arabic, nor do you probably read Arab newspapers, nor do you probably follow Muslim Scholars, or the like.

Such things are not put out there on US news because then the masses would see that the actions of our government are uncalled for, and we don't have to live in a state of terror 24/7, nor do we have to distrust our neighbors because they look different etc.

If you made the smallest amount of effort to search out how terrorism is condemned by Muslim leaders, you would find out that it is constantly done so. However, you probably have not, nor would you probably believe it anyway.