View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 02:50 PM
Sappys Curry
mouseman

Re: New UW song tomorrow: High Contrast ft Tiësto & Underworld - The First Note Is Si
As someone pointed out, this is HC feat. Tiesto and UW, not UW feat. them. And UW probably did little else than contribute vocals (maybe the lyrics, too).

I just hope for their next album, they go back to their own kind of music. I don't want them to collaborate with very poppy artist for their next album. They did it on Barking and I like Barking just fine, but I like UWs music to be their very own music. That is when I like their music the best. Karl, Rick, and perhaps a DJ, like Darren Price. Karl and Rick are brilliant. I'd prefer that their brilliance just be left to work its magic on its own, save for some extra talent from talented DJs like Darren Emerson and Darren Price.

I think that they are enjoying working with these artists, though. Underworld are legends of the genre, and they probably figure some of these artists they worked with on Barking were thrilled to be able to collaborate with UW on Barking. It is like, Karl and Rick were pleased to bring that joy to those people. This new track; UW and HC probably really liked working together, and Scribble is one of the big hits off the album Barking, so perhaps HC wanted to work with UW on another track, and so eventually this song came about.

Last edited by Sappys Curry; 09-24-2011 at 02:55 PM.