View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 01:04 PM
Tendinha
Grown sloppy !

Re: Lisbon setlist 5/Jul/2007
In fact there was a broadcast of the show of about 45 minutes not 20 as was expected. The problem was that it began with TMO and lasted till the end of Jumbo. Moaner was'nt brodcasted, neither the new tunes that were played in the first half of the show.
When i realized that the show was going to be broadcasted, i called home to my wife and asked her to try and record it on a smal deck radio recorder. (She doesn't know how to do it from the internet, and i didn't remembered that it could be broadcasted online).
Anyway, i did get a tape from it but, it is very poorly recorded because the radio was not fine tuned (It has a small antenna) then the tape ended and she had to flip it to the other side.
Before the TMO and the live feed started we could ear as a backgound sound to the radio djs talk, some of the new tunes. The dj's were talking about some problems with the agreement of underworlds road manager to broadcast the show and they were expecting thumbs up at any moment... Unfortenelly it came only as TMO started.

I guess i can try to rip the tape for you guys to listen. However i dont know how overall sound quality will i get.