View Single Post
Old 11-09-2023, 07:12 AM
Jon
Spikee

Re: Denver Luna - Limited Drop
Hello, first time poster, I recognise a lot of names from other boards though, Hi! :-)

I picked up the denver luna vinyl + the yellow tee. I was expecting a yellow shade a bit day-glo, acid style, or at least a little washed out; perhaps I was influenced by the vinyl art style. The colour of what arrived is what I would uncharitably describe as "macdonalds cheese burger cheese yellow". Anyone else feel the same way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
In further support of my theory that there are a lot of new Underworld fans buying music, there is a lot of old music stock that is just recently selling out on the Store, after being available for years. Just since the Denver Luna drop, the Barking CD and Bungalow with Stairs CD have sold out. And within the past 6 months, there have been sellouts of the Olympics vinyl, Drift Series 1 Sampler vinyl, Oblivion with Bells CD+DVD, Dubnobass CD, Second Toughest CD, Barbara Barbara CD, and Edgeland CD+DVD, High Life CD, Barking CD+DVD, and Frankenstein CD,

That fits my profile: I only really got into Underworld 2 or so years ago. I haven't been cleaning up the store personally, but perhaps others like me have been.