View Single Post
Old 07-15-2005, 05:18 AM
undarrenworld
bungalow

Re: Prague 13.7.
I was there
Prague 13.7.

And i was totally blown away by the amazing performance by Karl, Rick and Darren. I was my first gig, i saw many groups like Orbital, Fat Boy Slim, Prodigy, Chemical Brothers but nothing like this. All the crowd were jumping to the beats. I was in 2nd row and i saw all from the short distance. Its hard to mention here one from 10000 Great Moments from the show. I enjoyed every second of that. After all i said only Fuck, My God, Fuck...
Setlist
1 New song/Improvisation intro
2 Dark and Long
3 Trim
4 Two Months Off
5 King Of Snake/ Spoonman ( beats from KOS ... lyrics from Spoonman)
6 Pearls Girl
7 New Song/ Improvisation (That DnB one)
8 (i forgot that song but its from beaucoup fish with samples from something like a mama)
9 Born Slippy Nuxx/2003/Nuxx (Journey from classic nuxx to the 2003 version and back to the nuxx version that flows away in the end)
10 Rez/ Cowgirl

11 Moaner

And that Green laser is fantastic, its like water, when u dive...
I wish u can see that performance too, it wasnt normal, standart show...it was something magic, karl is the best singer, best dancer... BEST
And the camera Karl used that in New Song Visions Visions... And he filmed the crowd it was amazing. I dont have correct words for what i saw... hope u understand me...

Seems to Karl, Rick and Pricey.. Works perfect.. I was better than i dreamed about...

I have also 128 MB of videos/pictures.. i must figure out where to put em... Give me some time to prepare them for u...

This is some proffesional photos (not mine)

http://www.techno.cz/party/fotky.php...on/2005/0713un
http://dejavustemple.net/index.php?page=gal

And Pricey was singing, that pic from Sofia, when Rick was on the mic thats only for the check sound Pricey sings with vocoder on the new track... Check it out...

Last edited by undarrenworld; 07-15-2005 at 11:39 AM.