View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 02:58 PM
joethelion
needing Diet Mountain Dew

Re: [new tracks] -> _unreleased_dubnobasswithmyheadman_era_
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherLovesDub View Post
do any of the lyrics for big meat show appear on the dubno artwork or skyscraper book?
you know...

I'll check this evening...
I would imagine, probably yes

...and about the sequencing of the prototype version vs the final...

while I can see 'Dirty Epic' starting out the album (Skyscraper could work as well, but anyways...)- "Dark & Long" just DOES NOT work as a track in the middle of the album at all!

or am I the only one?

[edit]
I found a page with "Big Meat Show" lyrics on it!!!

it really wasn't too hard... I kinda just flipped through the pages, and if it seemed like the words were random/spoonman/dirty epic/cowgirl/skyscraper, I just went on to the next

I don't know what page the lyrics are on though... maybe about 30 or so pages in?

on my printing (at least -> it's the one from '99) - the Big Meat Show lyrics are on a page that looks like:
black vertical bar going along the spine (inside) of the page (it covers about 1/3 of the width of the entire page)
to the left of it - is solid white, with the lyrics written in black
the first printed line is "waitress working in a"
the last printed line is "channel69"

(edit 2)
I just realized it would also help if I said what was on the opposite (right) page
basically solid white page with black text:
"boy makes sound like a pig boy makes sound like a bomb like a bird like a snake like a machine gun cartoon"

...there's a ton of text - but nothing that was actually used in any songs - but some phrases that come close

Last edited by joethelion; 10-07-2008 at 03:23 PM.