View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 12:21 PM
froopy seal
amazinglytogetherpinniped

Send a message via ICQ to froopy seal
Re: Useful Freeware Apps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
1. When I use Fullscreen mode, I can't get to appear a menu or anything... I have to quit Fullscreen mode and only then I can see the menu and all. How do I get a menu at Fullscreen mode?
You don't. Simply use key shortcuts ('space' for pause, 's' for stop, 'ctrl+pageup/pagedown' for volume up/down, 'o' or 'ctrl+o' for opening media etc.). Or use full window mode (i. e., maximizing the window), then you have a menu (and a window frame).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
2. When I click anywhere on the timeline, it doesn't go exactly to where I point it, it just skips a certain amount of time per click. If I want the marker to go to an exact time, I have to click the marker, hold it and move it. Isn't there an easier way? It's kinda annoying, because when I use Media Player Classic, I can click wherever on that timeline, and it'll go there.
It doesn't work just by clicking, you have to click, hold, and drop. As an alternative, use 'ctrl+right arrow/left arrow' for navigating in ca. one-minute steps, or 'ctrl++/-' for changing playback speed (1x, 2x, 4x, 8x, ...).