View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 04:24 PM
Strangelet
rico suave

Re: Important Message About Sarah Palin
Yeah I totally know what you mean about the clinton/obama hindsight problem, and I hope cacophony is around to hear us eat our words so I can reclaim some integrity in the charge of misogyny. Because I too have wondered, since she is the state department, and since the state department is passionately promoting the libya conflict while ignoring any dissent, and since I spent a good chunk of time and money supporting Obama over Clinton, only to find out with the nomination I was voting for the one thing I didn't like about her anyway, the one thing I supported Obama against Clinton most passionately - I have wondered if we shouldn't have gone with Clinton anyway.

Maybe the country would have been better off because she would have been able to traverse the political mine fields more quickly would have been more effective.

Oh well.

Jon Huntsman has a good chance in the sense that he will be the least embarrasing and self sabotaging. Sometimes I think all you have to do is breathe, look good on TV, and remember the name of the president of France and you'll look like God's gift to the oval office this time around.

- Mark Twain