View Single Post
Old 07-24-2016, 05:21 PM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

Re: 2016 -07-22 Bluedot
Quote:
Originally Posted by crankphoto View Post
I got the Set List from the mixing tent, at least 10 minutes after the gig had finished (I have 4 or 5 setlists, Southbank, Roundhouse, Manchester several times, and now this.) does no one ask for them anymore - when though it is typed now ?
At Pomona I was literally at the mixing desk, and the setlist was nabbed by someone else not 2 seconds after the show ended.

The setlists have been typed since they moved to fixed setlists on the Barking tour.

Quote:
There was no encore, and it was a short set at 1:45 ish.
Typical for a festival set.

Quote:
Lastly, the organisers of Bluedot allowed Digital SLR's so I was able to take some OK kit, (not my best fast lenses and D5 camera) but a D750, 20mm and 24-85. As a result the images are nearly as good as my Mcr Albert Hall set (posted on here). Great to be able to shoot so close, considering I was not in the press pit. Will post up some when edited fully.
Nice! Looking forward to seeing them.

Quote:
BTW, where is Darren Price ? Does the new desk make him redundant ?
It seems that's pretty much what they've decided now. He was on stage at the beginning of the year, but since the start of the festival leg this summer, he has not been on stage, except for 3 shows where he subbed for Rick.