View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 08:41 AM
Troy McClure
I'm the Spoonman

Re: 2015-06-21 Dubno Live @ The Hollywood Bowl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris M View Post
just a quick checkin here. i'm sitting on a generous sum of candid/soundcheck and live performance images. might be a week or two before getting sign-off from band management on what they'll allow me to share. had fantastic conversations with band and met their families. karl even recognized my second toughest in the infants sleeve-tattoo. wish i could say something that hasn't been said about their kind-hearted nature, but here it as again. such sincere people! darren was a bit shy at first, but i managed to get him to share some insights on the updated tech. have no arguments on the setlist. completely fit the occasion and it was a treat to hear the slight mods to each track, which had new and fun elements different from previous tours. i'll also add the lighting rig was exceptional. it's easy to go unnoticed with their fast configurations, but my stills managed to capture some really dynamic compositions. solid meeting you dirts as well!
Really looking forward to viewing your work! I already saw the soundcheck and fan group pictures on Facebook. That group shot was fun to be a part of. Again, congrats on earning the gig. Jason