View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 04:06 PM
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: London
Posts: 156
Re: Music Licensing - Caliban's Dream
Mike, You're right, licensing requests should always go to the rights holder, generally the publishing company.
For Caliban's Dream the Publisher is the London Olympics Organising Committee (LOCOG), sub-published by Universal Music. As I'd imagine LOCOG is all but disbanded now, Universal should be your first port of call.