View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 09:11 PM
iamneorev
pants

Re: everything everything part 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by joethelion View Post
I have them, but only in mp3

There really isn't a "right" place to put them in though, as EE is compiled from at least two or three different shows (not just 22 May 1999, Brussels, Belgium - as noted on Wiki)

[or am I just remembering this completely wrong???]

Like, I'm almost positive "Pearls Girl" is not from Brussels, as - when UW played PG, it transitioned pretty seamlessly from "Dirty Guitar" (I still have a shitty audience recording of that concert)

http://uwlive.rowla.com/gigs/view/165

(Kittens is probably from that Brussels performance though)

Well even Pearl's Girl and Jumbo are swapped on the CD/DVD compared to the setlist, but I used the Brussels setlist and placed Kittens between Push Upstairs and Pearl's Girl and I placed Rowla between Rez/Cowgirl and Moaner. Edited in crowd noise instead of the silence between Pearl's Girl and Jumbo and between Jumbo and Shudder/King Of Snake makes it sound/feel more like a continuous show. I think my edit came out quite good.

I wish Underworld reissue Everything Everything like they did with Dubnobass, STITI, and BF, but give us the full audio of the individual shows they used to edit EE together. I'll take 3 pro-recorded UW live sets from 99. I keep begging the band thru social media, but no luck

Come on Rick & Karl, give us an Everything, Everything, EVERYTHING reissue.

I just want an awesome FULL 1999 show in pro-recorded audio.