Thread: GTA 4
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 12:04 PM
third.toughest
Was Bruce Lee-now...

Re: GTA 4
This game is incredible. I was up until 3 in the morning playing the other night. I had never had a reason to go online with a game but a friend convinced me to get GTA 4 for the 360- anf now I am hooked. My tag is DJ Troll if anyone wants to play. I will warn you, I suck! LOL

Coolest thing i've done so far
1. Me and my buddy were the only ones on online in a Deathmatch, so we stole a police helicopter. One of us was flying and the other was hanging out shooting ppl with an AK-47. OMFG!!!!!
2. We later stole a boat and performed RPG drive-by's on every boat we encountered.
3. Yesterday, Nico had a busy day. He shot a crime boss (Vlad), hooked up with his superior, and banged Michelle. That's what I call a great day!!
4. When you're in the helicopter on the ground surrounded by cops (or anyone really) lean to one side and the propellers will fling cars into the air. Hilarious!
5. Jump out of the helicopter as high as it can go. You seriously free-fall for like 20 seconds.
6. Has anyone gone inside the hospital? It is huge for an unplayable area. I like to go in there start at the back and kill everyone. Sucker punching patients while they're lying on a gurney FTW!

Last edited by third.toughest; 05-07-2008 at 12:28 PM.