Thread: atlanta
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 06:21 PM
gillenium

Re: atlanta
GREAT show! What an emotional night. So many technical problems, and yet Underworld still managed to pull off the best show I could possibly hope for.

Watching the boys up there last night was like watching captains sailing a ship that had sprung several leaks. Mic doesn't work? Pump out an amazing long Darc groove session. Pitch changes without warning? Turn it into a menacing version of Born Slippy.

The crowd was GREAT, the sound system was GREAT, and Underworld was GREAT! And, oh yeah..

I GOT TO TOUCH A GIANT INFLATABLE GLOWSTICK! YE-UH! Yes, I was the one bouncing it

Oh, and I met a really cool guy there who traveled from Colombia and seemed to know all the lyrics. Would he happen to be a member of this forum..?

Edit: Second aside - Would anyone happen to have copies of Karl's last couple of diary entries? I've been without internet a couple days. Ok, last aside - I was up front (where pretty much the only thing you can hear is bass) so does anyone know what Karl said in his Atlanta poem? Thanks