View Single Post
Old 04-22-2023, 03:57 PM
dubman
BigColor&Excited4SoupMan

Re: 2023-04-21 The Warfield, San Francisco
Still buzzing off of that show! I?m not optimistic for a recording, but I?ve never seen an SF show so packed, with a huge age range too. I expected a bunch of burnt out bearded guys like me, and there was certainly that, but the demographics were everywhere.

It was my first proper gig since the pandemic, so I though I?d hang around the middle back of the ground floor, but that started to fill up. So I moved further back, and that started to fill up. I didn?t like it, and I wanted to be able to dance, even if I wasn?t sure I?d be convinced into it. ?Fuck it, I?m going to the balcony?
Expecting the first few rows to be full before it became popcorn, I was greeted with the balcony at 75% capacity. We went to the BACK, and the sound was never better. I was eventually convinced into some actual dancing somewhere in the middle of TMO (the ONE track I said ?ehhh i hope not? that ended up getting me). I?m not sure if, seeing a livestream, it would look like any other show, but damn being there was pretty special.