View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 10:23 AM
stimpee
Administrator

Re: The RiverRun Project - 10 years later
Okay, I knew one song was omitted. I concede that any unmixed versions should be included, and the remixes of Lenny Penne. Still, Darc was on The Bells The Bells. Any radio show stuff should be on a separate radio shows release :-)

I'd love to hear Crocodile again from 2005. The Zurich version is good. But this is OWB-stuff and you need to draw a line somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
Nah, Darc was released with the Amsterdam set. It was the gigs with Crocodile that consistently omitted that track.

For released tracks, there's also a Lovely Broken Thing promo that contained unmixed versions of all those tracks (including a 10 minute version of Lenny Penne.

There are also the two versions of Peach Tree on the Crocodile and BBB singles. And for remixes there's also the High Society Lenny Penne remix.

The RiverRun period easily extends through the end of the Oblivion with Bells releases. I would include stuff like Breaking & Entering, Sunshine, Loads of Birds, etc. If you don't mind including webcasts, there's lots of RiverRun stuff in there too (Choppo, TT, Bear of a Man)