View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 08:17 AM
stimpee
Administrator

Re: 2010-11-18 Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam + MEETUP
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRev View Post
Definitely had fun bopping around to some of the new stuff - Especially Scribble. Karl is always a blast to watch. Was definitely happy to hear Dirty Epic - really liked the rework.

King of Snake - tried to look for you behind me, but couldn't see and my wife wasn't interested in moving from our spot to investigate.

One thing that really annoyed me - there were two people that spent half the concert yapping to each other. I was like, maybe 3 people back from the stage, and they're yapping in the middle of some BIG songs. Like really? get yourself all the way to the front at a dance show and stand there and yap away?
I looked around for someone with half a mohican in a dead milkmen shirt but couldnt see anyone Would have been good to meet up. we started around 5 rows back dead centre then gradually dfifted back to about 8 rows after an hour, then by the end 12 rows back behind all the idiots jumping around to BSnuxx.

Scribble sounds almost as bad live as it does on record. Still the worst song theyve ever released. I hope it sinks without a stone for the next tour. Its just so twee. Its like its some drum n bass remix of a gameshow themetune. The HMH always attracts the idiots who just want to talk, yes. Dont find I get this in Rotterdam or Tilburg (where I've seen other Underworld gigs).

I'll be back in Amsterdam tomorrow night... *sigh*