View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 01:19 PM
Sappys Curry
mouseman

Re: New Underworld album - Barking (Sept. 13, Sept 2 Japan)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubman View Post

worst one yet but not a tragedy and more about preferences rather than just being outright shitty.

You rate AHDO over it? I do like AHDO, but from what I've heard, I believe Barking will be better than AHDO for me. AHDO is my least favorite album from them, and I know many other dirts would rank it last. I'd probably give AHDO 3 and 1/2 stars out of 5. No less than 3 stars. Somewhere around there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grady View Post
I'm quite pleased with things so far and also quite happy that I placed an order for the larger bonus package which is now sold out. Over the past few months I had some trepidation about where things were headed, but wanted to wait to hear things proper.

That second disc plus the videos has me more intrigued now.
I'm glad I preordered the boxset, too. I think I'll like the alternate album more than the regular album, but I'm sure I'll like the regular album, too. I will have the JP album with Simple Peal, too. The box set and JP album are alot of money together, but I had $45 sitting in my paypal account to begin with (was there for many months), so adding funds to that for the box set and spending money on the import, it was (in a way) only like spending $70 for both the box set and JP album (which is how much it costs a U.S. citizen to get the box set alone). Gah, kind of convoluted, but I think many will understand what I'm saying.

Now to find a way of getting the Abbey Road version of You Do Scribble. I'm not buying the album a third time!

Last edited by Sappys Curry; 09-01-2010 at 01:35 PM.