Dirty Forums

Dirty Forums (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/index.php)
-   announcements. (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Forum Chat Room (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10799)

stimpee 03-29-2010 07:26 AM

Forum Chat Room
 
Official borndirty Chat Room here:

https://join.skype.com/E5V8Nw8CUkAh (copy and paste into browser)

Its using Skype so you'll need install Skype but on the plus side, it works with all Skype versions on Windows / Mac / Linux, and has history log going back 2 weeks (unlike IRC when you log off you dont get the messages you miss). Should also work with Skype for Mobile Phones.

Get Skype:
Latest version for all platforms: http://www.skype.com/download

Professor 03-29-2010 08:04 AM

Re: Forum Chat Room
 
i am there.... don't bother me. :)

stimpee 04-21-2010 07:05 AM

Re: Forum Chat Room
 
*bump*

Would love to see some more people there. you dirtyradio people, rtsr people. long time dirts...

big screen satellite 04-21-2010 07:08 AM

Re: Forum Chat Room
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by stimpee (Post 120919)
*bump*

Would love to see some more people there. you dirtyradio people, rtsr people. long time dirts...

yeah bumps

Dunwho 04-21-2010 07:33 AM

Re: Forum Chat Room
 
I have tried and tried but it never works... it keeps saying "you have left the chat!?"

stimpee 04-21-2010 01:21 PM

Re: Forum Chat Room
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunwho (Post 120921)
I have tried and tried but it never works... it keeps saying "you have left the chat!?"

well, at least this might explain a few things.

OS? skype version? skype name? Early on I had the problem with the fact that Skype is limited to people joining only when the creator is in the chat. I logged off, no-one could log on. Fixed it by promoting a few people and leaving myself logged just in case.

At least I think this is the problem. More info here:
http://forum.skype.com/topic/89514-p...0c024a22e521b4

Dunwho 04-21-2010 06:46 PM

Re: Forum Chat Room
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by stimpee (Post 120924)
well, at least this might explain a few things.

OS? skype version? skype name? Early on I had the problem with the fact that Skype is limited to people joining only when the creator is in the chat. I logged off, no-one could log on. Fixed it by promoting a few people and leaving myself logged just in case.

At least I think this is the problem. More info here:
http://forum.skype.com/topic/89514-p...0c024a22e521b4

Hey,

I just bothered my ass to update from version 3.2 to the latest and it all works perfectly.. now i just have to go on there at a normal time..

look forward to it!:)

King of Snake 05-06-2010 10:04 AM

Re: Forum Chat Room
 
yeah I get the message "the host of this conversation is currently offline"
Should I come back later? :P

stimpee 06-08-2010 01:39 AM

Re: Forum Chat Room
 
Want to talk about the new album? get into pointless arguments? laugh at the misfortune of other peoples daily life? Then head into the chatroom. Now with 21 members and growing.

unwound floors 06-08-2010 01:47 AM

Re: Forum Chat Room
 
I want my porn! I want it now!

\o/


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.