Dirty Forums

Dirty Forums (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/index.php)
-   moments. (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   dubnobass tour ticket exchange thread (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/showthread.php?t=18074)

ganzo 02-18-2015 05:41 PM

Re: dubnobass tour ticket exchange thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by stimpee (Post 157720)
Amsterdam gigs have both sold out. I still need one for the 25th March.

contact me, I have 3 tickets for that show. ganzo@ganzoltd.com

ganzo 02-18-2015 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Techno_Bunny (Post 157756)
Any one got 1 or 2 spare tickets for Amsterdam? Happy to pay for them ofcourse!
I was too late to get any :(

if you still need them I have 3 that I can't use because I can't go to Europe in March!
ganzo@ganzoltd.com

ceramic'cow 02-21-2015 04:27 AM

Re: Ticket for London gig

I've got a pair, seated, going spare. Face value is £31 a ticket, and I'm quite happy to take that. Would like to see them go to a die-hard dirt!

ceramic'cow 02-22-2015 07:15 AM

If anyone's after tickets for the Hammersmith show (6th) I have a pair spare, happy to pass on for face value (£31 each)

stimpee 02-22-2015 07:47 AM

I have a spare ticket for Amsterdam on the 24th (I am going!) and need one for the 25th. Have emailed Ganzo...

Who wants my ticket for the 24th?

froopy seal 02-25-2015 06:39 AM

Confirmed now: 2 spares for London, 2 for Cologne. Anybody interested at original price (ticket + fees + currency conversion)? PM me.

Pick-up for London would be at the venue just before the show. I could e-mail the Cologne tickets.

stimpee 02-25-2015 01:04 PM

I have bought a ticket from Ganzo for the 2nd amsterdam gig. I still have a spare ticket for the 1st Amsterdam gig.... cost price.

ganzo 02-26-2015 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stimpee (Post 158295)
I have bought a ticket from Ganzo for the 2nd amsterdam gig. I still have a spare ticket for the 1st Amsterdam gig.... cost price.

I still have 2 tickets left that I want to sell as a pair so I'm not stuck with 1. I have offered to sell at face value + Paradiso entrance fee ticket + currency conversion AND paypal fee which I forgot to charge Stimpee for his ticket.
I also have them listed on Stubhub.uk at a good premium which I will sell there if no one comes through here for the remaining 2 tickets.
I prefer to sell here to diehard fans, like myself. I am now hoping to see them in Los Angeles this summer!

surfboy1985 02-27-2015 12:31 PM

I have a spare seated ticket for the Eventim Apollo gig which I'm desperate to sell - £26, can send recorded delivery

King of Snake 02-28-2015 04:29 AM

I have two spare tickets for the Amsterdam gig on the 24th. Any dutch dirts without tickets who want to join the party? :)