Dirty Forums

Dirty Forums (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/index.php)
-   underworld. (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Barking Information and Ordering (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/showthread.php?t=16960)

ultradave 09-16-2010 01:25 PM

Re: Barking Information and Ordering

Quote:

Originally Posted by chimp (Post 145075)
We've been overwhelmed by the response to the pre-order on underworldlive.com. Our expectations were very low as we thought people would be drawn to local retailers.

Thanks for the post chimp. It has set my mind at ease as I'm patiently awaiting my box. R & K are an amazing duo and I'm happy to support by buying direct!!! :cool:

TheBang 09-16-2010 01:49 PM

And it looks like Om Records just received their Box Sets today. Here's hoping they can ship them out tomorrow.

http://twitter.com/OmRecords/status/24691623744

ThingInABook 09-16-2010 04:31 PM

awww, thanks chimp for the detailed info ;)

while i'm still barkingless (my regular edition hasn't arrived to santiago yet and boxset must be in a mail deposit somewhere in the world), i'm enjoying what i've heard so far. can't wait to have those two on my hands.

saintrik 09-17-2010 12:32 PM

Just received word from Om Records that my box set has shipped, along with this pleasant little message...

Quote:

Thank you for your pre-order of Underworld Limited Edition Box Set. As a thank you for pre-ordering so early, we threw in an insert for you autographed by Underworld themselves!

Thanks again for the continued support.

- The Om Team
Thanks Om... Much appreciated!

dubman 09-17-2010 04:12 PM

my best guess is that OM got their hands on some of the numbered/signed prints, and you and i were lucky enough to snag them.

works for me!

the mongoose 09-17-2010 05:26 PM

Fucking GREAT!!!! OM is $20 cheaper and gets the signed art print? Total shitsuck!!!!

What the mother fuck did I pay the extra $$$ for to UWlive? The hassle and waiting, not even sure if anything was fucking mailed out or not?!? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Man what a huge nightmare!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

dubman 09-17-2010 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the mongoose (Post 145213)
Fucking GREAT!!!! OM is $20 cheaper and gets the signed art print? Total shitsuck!!!!

What the mother fuck did I pay the extra $$$ for to UWlive? The hassle and waiting, not even sure if anything was fucking mailed out or not?!? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Man what a huge nightmare!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

yeah it's fabulous! i waited longer than everyone else, got it for cheaper, and now it's signed. you suck, underworld hates you, and you just shit your pants. today has been great.

saintrik 09-18-2010 01:33 AM

Hold on... They did not say a signed art print, and that's not what I am expecting...

I think it's going to be a signed CD insert. Remember Om was offering signed CDs for initial orders.

I still think a signed Tomato art print is worth the extra cheddar and am disappointed that Om didn't have there still-non-existant bundle offers posted before the UWLive store sold out.

dubman 09-18-2010 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saintrik (Post 145225)
Hold on... They did not say a signed art print, and that's not what I am expecting...

I think it's going to be a signed CD insert. Remember Om was offering signed CDs for initial orders.

I still think a signed Tomato art print is worth the extra cheddar and am disappointed that Om didn't have there still-non-existant bundle offers posted before the UWLive store sold out.

yeah i'm pretty much guessing here, but it seems most likely considering it's an "insert" and the signed thing OM was offering were for signed CDs. what else is going to be "inserted" in there for the early birds only if not some of the copies UWLive were selling and passed on to OM

i mean i wont be disappointed if it isnt but it's funny to see mongoose go into paroxysms like this.

saintrik 09-18-2010 11:53 AM

My Om Records shipment arrived this morning... The box set is a beautiful thing indeed.

And yes, the signed insert is a standard CD front insert, signed by Rick and Karl. If someone would like to trade it for a numbered Tomato art print, I might consider it. :)