Dirty Forums

Dirty Forums (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/index.php)
-   static. (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Introduce Yourselves (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7630)

ultradave 05-22-2008 04:35 PM

Re: Introduce Yourselves

Quote:

Originally Posted by Insulter (Post 96289)
oh, and i must say i love pizza for eggs! literally!!

hello someone down under :)

pizza for eggs literally you say.... hmmm.... haven't tried, but i have had eggplant for pizza and it's delicious!!!

if you're ever in Eagle Rock, CA (inbetween Pasadena and Glendale) try Casa Bianca - best pizza around!

my pizza of choice is this: Sausage, Eggplant (it is breaded), pepperoni.... mmmm, good!!!

thee carp dreamer 05-23-2008 06:21 AM

hi, i'm fishboy, and i've been singlehandedly propping up this forum since 2000.
i don't posty muchy these days, but when i do, it's awesome, and everyone admires my posting skills.

Rog 05-23-2008 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceramic'cow (Post 94916)

LOL!.........jOHN is just soooo blatently not 97He's really only 91!:D

BeautifulBurnout 05-23-2008 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thee carp dreamer (Post 96604)
hi, i'm fishboy, and i've been singlehandedly propping up this forum since 2000.
i don't posty muchy these days, but when i do, it's awesome, and everyone admires my posting skills.

Wow. Such an awesome name: Fishboy. And what amazing posting skill3z.

:D

supersonicsooty 06-12-2008 01:18 PM

Hellooo folks,

I'm Sotira and I'm based in Manchester, I first heard Underworld's stuff on a Bjork remix of Human Behaviour many moons ago and have been hooked ever since. I think my most favourite track has to be 8 ball, its so atmospheric and gives me goose pimples everytime I hear it.

I too have been trying to see Underworld as many times as possible until arthritis sets in ;)

The last time I saw Underworld after a long absence of probably missing too many shows that I should have found out about was earlier this year at the Apollo in Manchester.

supersonicsooty 06-12-2008 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ultradave (Post 96564)
hello someone down under :)

pizza for eggs literally you say.... hmmm.... haven't tried, but i have had eggplant for pizza and it's delicious!!!

if you're ever in Eagle Rock, CA (inbetween Pasadena and Glendale) try Casa Bianca - best pizza around!

my pizza of choice is this: Sausage, Eggplant (it is breaded), pepperoni.... mmmm, good!!!

Sausage and Eggplant? That sounds rather yummy..... mmmmm eggplant....

Scott Warner 07-21-2008 10:14 AM

My name is Scott. I'm not around here often but I try to stop by every once in a while.

I'm a video game developer by day and, at the moment, a video game developer by night. When I get free time I'm a huge music fanatic so I head off to gigs, listen to music, all that jazz.

I have been told by my non-American friends that I am "Very American" even though I don't really consider myself that way - maybe it's coz I'm generally wearing a hat? :) I try to think of things as global, treat people how they would like to be treated and give back where I can.

I'm sort of taking a break from myself at the moment, getting ready to go on a long vacation from work and my usual routine.

Wubwubwubwub 08-24-2008 05:19 PM

My name is Adam and I hate every last one of you.

jOHN rODRIGUEZ 08-24-2008 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wubwubwubwub (Post 100884)
My name is Adam and I hate every last one of you.

How's Steve?

aux 09-09-2008 06:34 AM

Hi everyone,

My name is Metha, and I'm from Hilversum, The Netherlands.
27 Yrs old, and after years of living the lazy student's life, finally graduated. Oh, and I've got one of the greatest jobs I can imagine: doing a radioshow! So, sharing UW with the rest of the world, occasionally. :D

I probably won't post very frequently, as I don't have an internet connection at home. Just so you know. ;)