Dirty Forums

Dirty Forums (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/index.php)
-   underworld. (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   DROP #1: *KING OF SNAKE LIMITED DROP* (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/showthread.php?t=18716)

Dirty Saint 09-24-2020 03:08 AM

DROP #1: *KING OF SNAKE LIMITED DROP*

Looks like some signed vinyl & tshirts available next month to celebrate the 25 year anniversary of King of Snake

https://store.underworldlive.com/col...p+Announcement

--------------

DROP #1 "King of Snake": Marks the 21st anniversary of the legendary King of Snake and is the first in a series of limited ‘drops’ celebrating moments in the world of Underworld.

Alongside new and exclusive King of Snake tees, hoodies and print, a very limited quantity of vinyl 12" promos and commercial formats from the original release are available on a first-come-first-serve basis...

Steady as a metronome, like feet gliding over Shibuya Crossing at rush hour the King of Snake moves. But who - or what - was he?

Was the supreme serpent a video gamer, lightning fast fingers on a Nokia keypad, champion over all others? Or was he the undisputed ruler of the underworld, the doyen of illegal late-night animal activity, stood victorious and grabbing fistfuls of cash as another pretender to the throne falls?

The truth is now lost in time and twenty-one years of myth making. All that remains is that metronomic beat, that relentless rippling synth line and the frantically recalled legend of twenty-four hours with the King of Snake. As the story goes: It’s very dangerous… it’s very popular… fighting snake…

All products are super limited and sell out quickly. Products in this collection will be available for 5 days. 24th September - 29th September 2020.

This collection will ship the week of 19th October 2020.

Nuxx79 09-24-2020 03:25 AM

Re: *KING OF SNAKE LIMITED DROP*

That sold out quickly.

"DROP #1 "King of Snake": Marks the 21st anniversary of the legendary King of Snake and is the first in a series of limited ‘drops’ celebrating moments in the world of Underworld."

TheBang 09-24-2020 03:45 AM

Re: DROP #1: *KING OF SNAKE LIMITED DROP*

Ha, holy shit, did they seriously just clean out their closet and sell out all their extra promo stock?

Looking at the backgrounds of those photos. I see:

Boxes of:
Jumbo CD1
King of Snake CD1
Cowgirl CD2
TMO CD1
Bruce Lee radio promo CD
1992-2002
Bird 1 cardsleeve promo CD
yellow Rez 12"
Long Slow Slippy 12"

Drawers, shelves, filing boxes full of stuff

A box tantalizingly labeled Electraglide 2005 something something something

In one photo, you can clearly see rows of CD's with version numbers on them, the kind Rick uses to track revisions, like A2074. One row is taped up and says "Jumbo" on it.

Nuxx79 09-24-2020 03:49 AM

I'd be all over some CDs. I picked up a vinyl in that absolute flash sale there. Before I knew what was happening things were selling out, so I grabbed one. Need a turntable now!

I agree @thebang, there's shelves with all sorts on there.

I'd love to have some stuff not on the streaming services, or that is kind of a pain to get via anywhere other than Discogs.

Nuxx79 09-24-2020 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King of Snake (Post 168271)
Sold out? Looks like all the stuff is available in the shop to me.
The designs are quite boring though.

https://i.imgur.com/88PkkAJ.png

King of Snake 09-24-2020 03:51 AM

Yup I was looking at the shirts, my bad :P

Nuxx79 09-24-2020 03:54 AM

No problem! I am not in the UK and hoped I wasn't be blocked from buying things internationally for a moment.

Picked up Promo1. Will be something different in the collection, for sure.

Excited to see what else drops.

negative1 09-24-2020 05:54 AM

Luckily had all that vinyl stuff (not signed), except for a rare promo single, and the italian one. So i'm good.

Now if they start putting up acetates, test pressings, and other things, well then...

later

negative1 09-24-2020 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBang (Post 168270)
Ha, holy shit, did they seriously just clean out their closet and sell out all their extra promo stock?

Looking at the backgrounds of those photos. I see:

Boxes of:
Jumbo CD1
King of Snake CD1
Cowgirl CD2
TMO CD1
Bruce Lee radio promo CD
1992-2002
Bird 1 cardsleeve promo CD
yellow Rez 12"
Long Slow Slippy 12"

Drawers, shelves, filing boxes full of stuff

A box tantalizingly labeled Electraglide 2005 something something something

In one photo, you can clearly see rows of CD's with version numbers on them, the kind Rick uses to track revisions, like A2074. One row is taped up and says "Jumbo" on it.

The only thing that jumps at me, is a hat, with something labelled GRITS under it.

later

Nuxx79 09-24-2020 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by negative1 (Post 168277)
The only thing that jumps at me, is a hat, with something labelled GRITS under it.

later

Sure, but for people like me... I am interested in it all! I have almost nothing in my "collection" and this is brilliant :)