Dirty Forums

Dirty Forums (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/index.php)
-   treatment. (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Battlestar Galactica (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9823)

myrrh 03-01-2009 07:12 AM

Battlestar Galactica

The best frakkin' show ever. We are down to the last 3 episodes. Is everyone caught up to talk about it?

If not, then I will keep quiet for now.

King of Snake 03-01-2009 09:38 AM

Re: Battlestar Galactica

yeah, been following this religiously with a good friend of mine. We've now caught up with the schedule (downloading episodes from mininova every week) so it's pretty exciting :)
I just love how dark and gritty they made it.

greatest
show
ever
:D

potatobroth 03-01-2009 01:52 PM

i just finished watching the most recent episode. very excellent.

jOHN rODRIGUEZ 03-01-2009 03:38 PM

neebee, neebee, neebee, neebee, neebee.

dubnobasswithme 03-01-2009 03:58 PM

friday's episode is dl-ing from itunes right now :) can't wait to watch it!

i really support their decision to make this season the last one. every recent episode has been crucial to the plot unlike some of the more random episodes from the second half of season 3 (iirc, that is). as soon as things finish up, i'm going to watch it all again and watch how all the cylons interact ;)

TheBang 03-02-2009 03:07 AM

Argh, I still need to watch Razor and then start Season 4. At least in the meantime, my TiVo is re-recording all the Season 4 episodes in HD, so they'll all be lovely when I finally do watch them.

potatobroth 03-02-2009 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubnobasswithme (Post 109057)
friday's episode is dl-ing from itunes right now :) can't wait to watch it!

i really support their decision to make this season the last one. every recent episode has been crucial to the plot unlike some of the more random episodes from the second half of season 3 (iirc, that is). as soon as things finish up, i'm going to watch it all again and watch how all the cylons interact ;)

This most recent season has had its share of fluff. While each of these fluff episodes displayed moments crucial to the plot, they were heavily side-tracked from the main story.

myrrh 03-02-2009 12:26 PM

Okay then, lets talk about some things.... If you aren't all the way up to the latest episodes, then stop reading now.

What's up with Starbuck? I had been thinking that she might be half Cylon since last season. Now with her knowing that song, and the half Cylon knowing the song, it seems to be connected somehow.

King of Snake 03-03-2009 04:15 AM

well she cetainly seems to be something other than entirely human.

potatobroth 03-03-2009 05:40 AM

and the fact that she is seeing/projecting a piano player that probably isn't there doesn't help her case.