Dirty Forums

Dirty Forums (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/index.php)
-   treatment. (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Superman Returns Teaser Trailer.... (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/showthread.php?t=960)

the mongoose 09-05-2005 06:38 PM

Superman Returns Teaser Trailer....

...put together by a fan using all of the bluetights.net stuff etc.

Right Click and Save

and while we're at it....

Here's the movie's poster!!!:p:D:D

WB better get us something official soon....

the mongoose 09-07-2005 03:16 AM

Re: Superman Returns Teaser Trailer....

Ah.....that's better!

:cool:

bklyndv 09-11-2005 09:04 AM

I had a totally fucked up dream about being an puberty-addled Superman the other night, and it had nothing to do with Smallville (never seen it). The dream was badass and one day I should write the script before I forget too many details.

Animal Boything 09-11-2005 07:24 PM

You probably should watch Smallville.

bored 09-11-2005 11:57 PM

IMO that movie already looks like a flop....Superman doesn't have the same sorta appeal that other marvel and DC comic superheros have (Batman, Xmen, Spiderman ect)...Then again, saying that, The Hulk sucked ass..

I heard about two years ago, producers had asked the blonde dude from The Fast and The Furious to play the main man but he turned it down....now I can understand why.

- dave

Animal Boything 09-12-2005 05:58 PM

I don't buy that. I honestly think that Superman is the most interesting superhero, in the rare instances when he's written well. He's a guy who can do pretty much anything he wants to do, and he chooses quite simply to do everything he can to end human suffering, which is not actually his problem. In this way he's the purest symbol of selflessness. A lot of people argue that Spider-Man with his everyday problems or Batman with his mortality are more relatable, but they're just watered-down imitations of Superman, made more relatable by way of their being less iconic. Any character is only as good as the writer, but Superman is THE ORIGINAL superhero. There's really no competition.

In Bryan Singer's hands, I'm sure the movie will be great.

bored 09-12-2005 10:54 PM

Quote:

I honestly think that Superman is the most interesting superhero,
I know you couldn't do superman without them, but the red y-fronts are really starting to age in the 20th century...I dunno, the cool factor just aint there for me.

If Superman can stop bullets with his chest, why does he still duck when shit is thrown at him?

ndrwrld 09-13-2005 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bored
I know you couldn't do superman without them, but the red y-fronts are really starting to age in the 20th century...I dunno, the cool factor just aint there for me.

If Superman can stop bullets with his chest, why does he still duck when shit is thrown at him?

because its shit ! !

TheIncredible 09-13-2005 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ndrwrld
because its shit ! !

lol :D

Brightened up my day that one. Such simplicity!:)

bored 09-13-2005 10:12 AM

Quote:

because its shit ! !
lol - nice one.