Dirty Forums

Dirty Forums (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/index.php)
-   moments. (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   2005 Underworld Tour Info (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6)

stimpee 09-27-2005 08:51 AM

Re: Current Underworld Tour Info

yay! count me in! im gonan do 4 gigs in 4 days! i couldnt bear to stay home knowing that UW were playing nearby.

Jason Roth 09-27-2005 10:11 AM

Just ILT for me, thank you very much.

Leon 09-27-2005 11:17 AM

Shit that's friggin awesome...

lloyd 09-27-2005 12:55 PM

Another 3 hour concert! Grrrrrrrrrreat :D

stimpee 09-27-2005 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason Roth
Just ILT for me, thank you very much.

Jason coming over again? wow. why not the others?

gaborez 09-28-2005 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stimpee
yay! count me in! im gonan do 4 gigs in 4 days! i couldnt bear to stay home knowing that UW were playing nearby.

you are a legend stimpee... you might as well go on tour with them! :)
i am jealous, tho i'm coming over to the lux gig :)

is the number one superfan coming to any of these gigs? matt? if not, is stimpee the new number1? ;)

big screen satellite 09-28-2005 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaborez
you are a legend stimpee... you might as well go on tour with them! :)
i am jealous, tho i'm coming over to the lux gig :)

is the number one superfan coming to any of these gigs? matt? if not, is stimpee the new number1? ;)

well to be fair to me, he does live in Holland...

but i'm looking into it...cost wise

(i've just come back from holiday and am a bit skint - having forked out about £3k on it, and i'm moving house in the next few days...excuses i know but to find £200 to see UW play in Europe is gonna be hard...)

i did drive all the way to Stratford and back to Gloabal Gathering just to see UW play though...so i have seen them this year thankfully....

i do really wanna see this 3 hour gig though....

i might be there (might need to talk the missus round)

Jason Roth 09-28-2005 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stimpee
Jason coming over again? wow. why not the others?

Work is killing me right now, and November is always a busy month for us. I'm planning to come out Thursday night, landing in Brussels on Friday morning. See Brussels and Bruges on Friday (gotta do my tourist thing), Show on Saturday night/Sunday morning. 11am flight back that Sunday morning. Yes, it's a logistical nightmare (and a long way to come for a party), and I'm going to need extensive recovery once I'm back in the States, but I think it'll be worth it.

Winston 09-28-2005 08:30 AM

Quote:

Work is killing me right now, and November is always a busy month for us. I'm planning to come out Thursday night, landing in Brussels on Friday morning. See Brussels and Bruges on Friday (gotta do my tourist thing), Show on Saturday night/Sunday morning. 11am flight back that Sunday morning. Yes, it's a logistical nightmare (and a long way to come for a party), and I'm going to need extensive recovery once I'm back in the States, but I think it'll be worth it.

bruges huh, that's going to be a weird expeirence for you, everything so small
:D

don't use taxi in brussels or sub after nine

stimpee 09-30-2005 07:02 AM

Quote:

oh come on... you can see Luxembourg on Friday instead! :)