Dirty Forums

Dirty Forums (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/index.php)
-   underworld. (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Underworld Spotting [Again] (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7381)

TheBang 06-23-2008 04:10 PM

Re: underworld at large

You had 550 people waiting for 15 minutes?! :eek:

Dirty0900 06-24-2008 02:52 AM

Mo Move used on The Real Hussle on BBC 3

pafufta816 06-24-2008 08:23 AM

i would call my bank and internet provider constantly if they played UW while you waited.

ndrwrld 07-03-2008 09:54 PM

during Pride celebrations here in Toronto, on the main stage, Dr Trance aka Don Berns spun his usual trancey proggy set, and inserted Born Slippy.
i had a feeling one of the 5 dj's were going to play something by UW, and once i heard those percussive drums, i lost my shit.
awesome.

Dirty0900 07-07-2008 07:12 AM

Dirty Epic oddly used on the Tour de France last night.

potatobroth 07-07-2008 10:20 AM

Listening to Ron and Fez on XM202. and they just dropped the opening chords of Pearl's Girl as the bumper coming back from break. It went up to the part right before the stuttering chatter/bass drop. I recogized it within one-half second of hearing it. :)

idoru 07-12-2008 06:53 PM

Spotted a bit of Freur in Seattle this weekend. Was walking down to a small afterhours spot at a place called Hengst Studios and noticed that a car parked close to it had the Freur squiggle symbol hanging from its rearview mirror.

Maybe it's from a Dirt, maybe it's not, but I was surprised regardless because of how obscure it was.
________
Ford ranch wagon picture

King of Snake 07-13-2008 02:13 AM

was at a big beach party in Amsterdam last weekend (joined by Jason & John Roth who happened to be over from NYC on holiday) and as I walked over from one end of the festival to the other I could hear the dj in the distance playing Dark Train. Needless to say I hurried over there and took this vid (then started dancing my ass off :P)

crazysugarboy 07-13-2008 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King of Snake (Post 98925)
was at a big beach party in Amsterdam last weekend (joined by Jason & John Roth who happened to be over from NYC on holiday) and as I walked over from one end of the festival to the other I could hear the dj in the distance playing Dark Train. Needless to say I hurried over there and took this vid (then started dancing my ass off :P)

Great vid Michiel - makes me sooo hunger for a music fest - roll on creamfields:)

Jason Roth 07-14-2008 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King of Snake (Post 98925)
was at a big beach party in Amsterdam last weekend

Now that was some serious fun.

:)