Dirty Forums

Dirty Forums (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/index.php)
-   moments. (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   2018-11-02 The Warehouse Project - Manchester (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/showthread.php?t=18486)

domsgotsideburns 11-02-2018 07:43 PM

Re: 2018-11-02 The Warehouse Project - Manchester

A post shared by on

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bps2TOhnyff/

found something very interesting that was on the concert visualiser; Underworld ø [PHASE]. sounds intriguing

Billy Goat 11-02-2018 08:37 PM

Just back, awesome!
Order might be slightly wrong between PG and KOS but:
Juanita
Pearl's Girl
Bond... Country (I couldn't see all the letters of the first word on the screen behind Rick's head!) Karl said they wrote it in their bedroom with Phase. (The screen seemed to be playing up a bit at the start as it only said PG as it was ending!)
I Exhale
Another Silent
Two Months Off
Why Why Why
Mmmm Skyscraper
Bells & Circles
Lowburn
King Of Snake
Rez/Cowgirl
NUXX (with an epic fail at the start as Karl couldn't hear anything so Rick kept the heaven chords going for ages before restarting - he isn't just pressing play on a pre recorded track!)
Venue was good and it was loud (unlike Manchester Albert Hall) and the laser lights were unbelievably good at times!
I'm loving all the very new stuff as it's proper banging Underworld unlike Barbara 'new' stuff. I can’t wait for all the new drift releases now!
Dissapointingly no UW merchandise only WHP stuff!

jetpig 11-02-2018 08:43 PM

I'm sure we will get a proper setlist from someone, but I enjoy the sleuthing. So far I have confirmed in no particular order:

Juanita kiteless
((New song that might be or might not be Phase))

Another silent way
TMO
Rez
Cowgirl
PG (similar to ADE with extra bits)
KoS
Nuxx
Skyscraper

And maybe why, why, why

Thats nearly a 90 minute set right there (and a blistering one at that), though I feel like they went on at 130a and not 1230a, so maybe they just sent it and went for 2 hours?

Billy Goat 11-02-2018 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jetpig (Post 164413)
I'm sure we will get a proper setlist from someone, but I enjoy the sleuthing. So far I have confirmed in no particular order:

Juanita kiteless
((New song that might be or might not be Phase))

Another silent way
TMO
Rez
Cowgirl
PG (similar to ADE with extra bits)
KoS
Nuxx
Skyscraper

And maybe why, why, why

Thats nearly a 90 minute set right there (and a blistering one at that), though I feel like they went on at 130a and not 1230a, so maybe they just sent it and went for 2 hours?

Was definitely Juanita then PG then new one with Phase. Definitely full Why Why Why into Skyscraper!
Am going to try and get some kip now but am still buzzing!

TheBang 11-02-2018 08:51 PM

Confirmed played from various instagrams.

Juanita
Pearls girl
TMO
KoS
Rez/cowgirl
Nuxx

(edit: oops Miles beat me to it)

TheBang 11-02-2018 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jetpig (Post 164413)

They definitely went on at 12:30 AM, as that was when I tuned into IG live and saw Juanita. But yeah, that setlist is long. Had to have been 2 hours, right?

Can't possibly have been the full Why Why Why? 12.5 minutes? Had to have been an 8 minute edit or something. If that's indicative of the kind of deep cuts they're preparing, the shows this month should be quite something.

stargurl 11-03-2018 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by domsgotsideburns (Post 164410)
found something very interesting that was on the concert visualiser; Underworld ø [PHASE]. sounds intriguing

In an interview earlier this year, Ø [Phase] said they were working with Underworld, so... result of that collaboration?
Quote:

Any interesting things in your pipeline?
I have a fair bit of new material I’m currently testing but no set release schedule as yet. Also one or two remixes lined up. Besides that I’ve been in the studio with Underworld at various points in the last year; that is still a work in progress at present.
‘Border Country’ was the other title slide I saw that I hadn’t seen before.

Billy Goat 11-03-2018 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBang (Post 164416)
They definitely went on at 12:30 AM, as that was when I tuned into IG live and saw Juanita. But yeah, that setlist is long. Had to have been 2 hours, right?

Can't possibly have been the full Why Why Why? 12.5 minutes? Had to have been an 8 minute edit or something. If that's indicative of the kind of deep cuts they're preparing, the shows this month should be quite something.

It was a pretty long version, I just meant longer than an intro as someone suggested!
They played 12:30 - 2:10. I think they overran slightly with the mess up at start of nuxx!

Billy Goat 11-03-2018 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stargurl (Post 164417)
In an interview earlier this year, Ø [Phase] said they were working with Underworld, so... result of that collaboration?

‘Border Country’ was the other title slide I saw that I hadn’t seen before.

That makes sense, I just couldn't see it properly behind Rick and his desk.

jetpig 11-03-2018 07:11 AM

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpuHBdeF...d=ualxz5af9yi5

More with phase.