Dirty Forums

Dirty Forums (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/index.php)
-   moments. (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Underworld Recordings (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/showthread.php?t=18359)

joethelion 05-26-2018 09:42 AM

Re: Underworld Recordings
 
I'm uploading my copy now...

(edit) boom. Here you go. I'm at work, and luckily this was actually on my iTunes cloud

https://www.sendspace.com/file/19c571

From the info:
This file was digitally recorded off Norwegian radio broadcast. Announcements etc. from the radio is removed, and it comes as a two full CD set. It fits on two 74 min CD-R(W)'s. Outstanding sound quality.

...I think there was an earlier radio broadcast out there a while ago, but it didn't have the full set.

proedros 05-26-2018 09:57 AM

Re: Underworld Recordings
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jetpig (Post 163688)
I do. I am planning on pulling everything I have on my portable player (full soundboard sets only) to put on my mega account for backup, which will include this.

please let us know the link once you upload them , like we said at the pm not anyone seeding the lossless 1994-1998 shows at the tarcker so this gesture would be an amazing gift to us all :D

jetpig 05-26-2018 10:25 AM

Re: Underworld Recordings
 
https://mega.nz/#F!xg4mXITa!bdddobJYdOxoynG38KlyWA

That's all the non-commercially available complete live sets from soundboard sources that I've had on my portable device. It's rather complete for 1992-2010, also has the odd youfest 2012 show (which is also the only soundboard of that post barking setlist) and one of Karl's solo BBC shows. I hope I can make time soon to help get EVERYTHING back together and up on the tracker, but I've had some data loss in the last year or so, so we'll see what I still have kicking around. :\

robotusch 05-26-2018 10:39 AM

Re: Underworld Recordings
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by iamneorev (Post 163687)
Does anyone have the actual Roskilde Festival 96 recording? I didn't want to have to rip the YouTube video.

I'd be very surprised if it wasn't already on the tracker, since I'm pretty sure that's where I got my copy (I uploaded the video in question).

A bit annoying I lost the Belfort 1998 recording, since YouTube now accepts longers videos, and I've always wanted to redo those ancient uploads...

joethelion 05-26-2018 12:27 PM

Re: Underworld Recordings
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jetpig (Post 163693)
https://mega.nz/#F!xg4mXITa!bdddobJYdOxoynG38KlyWA

That's all the non-commercially available complete live sets from soundboard sources that I've had on my portable device. It's rather complete for 1992-2010, also has the odd youfest 2012 show (which is also the only soundboard of that post barking setlist) and one of Karl's solo BBC shows. I hope I can make time soon to help get EVERYTHING back together and up on the tracker, but I've had some data loss in the last year or so, so we'll see what I still have kicking around. :\

THANKS so much for sharing that link! I can't wait for my workday to be over, then I'll be able to download.

proedros 05-26-2018 02:34 PM

Re: Underworld Recordings
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jetpig (Post 163693)
https://mega.nz/#F!xg4mXITa!bdddobJYdOxoynG38KlyWA

That's all the non-commercially available complete live sets from soundboard sources that I've had on my portable device. It's rather complete for 1992-2010, also has the odd youfest 2012 show (which is also the only soundboard of that post barking setlist) and one of Karl's solo BBC shows. I hope I can make time soon to help get EVERYTHING back together and up on the tracker, but I've had some data loss in the last year or so, so we'll see what I still have kicking around. :\

thanx for all the hard work , however i would prefer those in FLAC files :o

m4a is a lossy file , so i will have and wait for someone to upload them in FLAC lossless files

cheers :)

iamneorev 05-26-2018 02:40 PM

Re: Underworld Recordings
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by joethelion (Post 163690)
I'm uploading my copy now...


THANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!



Quote:

Originally Posted by robotusch (Post 163695)
I'd be very surprised if it wasn't already on the tracker, since I'm pretty sure that's where I got my copy (I uploaded the video in question).


It's not, I looked. That's why I asked here. Thanks for the video!

iamneorev 05-26-2018 02:49 PM

Re: Underworld Recordings
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by proedros (Post 163736)
thanx for all the hard work , however i would prefer those in FLAC files :o

is m4a lossless files , and if i convert them to FLAC do i have any loss of quality ?

cheers :)


I doubt he has the FLAC files. I think he only has these 192kbps. But if he does, holla atcha boy! :)


M4A is a container file rather than a codec like FLAC, so M4A can contain both lossless and lossy audio depending on the original file's quality. So the question is, are the M4A files you have actually lossless? If they are, I doubt you will lose any info converting over to FLAC as FLAC is a lossless format. Now if the M4A files you have are lossy, you can cannot upconvert the quality to FLAC.

ultradave 05-26-2018 05:47 PM

Re: Underworld Recordings
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by iamneorev (Post 163742)
Now if the M4A files you have are lossy, you can cannot upconvert the quality to FLAC.

Nope. The M4A files would have to be Apple Lossless files. In other words if a track is about 60% of the size of a CD track than you're good to convert to FLAC without losing quality, BUT if not, then it's an MP4 file that needs to remain lossy so leave it alone :cool:

proedros 05-27-2018 01:51 AM

Re: Underworld Recordings
 
i am waiting for seeders to show up at the tracker/torrents site , to be honest i am a bit dissapointed in how few peope seem to be around/seeding

many hit and runs members , judging by the low ratios


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.