Dirty Forums

Dirty Forums (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/index.php)
-   underworld. (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   RicksDubbedOutDriftExperience and DRIFT Series 1 Complete (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/showthread.php?t=18700)

purlieu 06-12-2020 12:56 PM

Re: DRIFT Series 1 - New album, Nov 1, 2019

Hold on, you only got the sampler in the boxset, not the other seven discs?

StrangeLastName 06-12-2020 01:22 PM

So did anyone ever get a good answer on how those of us who bought the Box Set through a different store can get the digital PDF of the booklet?

lowbit 06-12-2020 01:24 PM

Re: RicksDubbedOutDriftExperience

I'm four tracks in, and have to heartily agree – so far this is the sort of thing that I had been hoping that Drift would be (but mostly wasn't IMHO). Very good stuff.

saintrik 06-12-2020 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrangeLastName (Post 167922)
So did anyone ever get a good answer on how those of us who bought the Box Set through a different store can get the digital PDF of the booklet?

If you spend the £3 for RicksDubbedOutDriftExperience (Live in Amsterdam) on Bandcamp - it happens to include the full DRIFT Series 1 book PDF.

EDIT: Apparently - they did not intend to share the full PDF with the RicksDubbedOutDriftExperience purchase - so they've updated the file to delete the PDF.

StrangeLastName 06-12-2020 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spacejunk (Post 167913)
On Monday 15th June (18.00 BST), this will be updated to add RicksDubbedOutDriftExperience (Live in Amsterdam.

I missed this too, but when I opened my download from 20 minutes ago, it included an UPDATE folder containing 7 of the 9 RicksDubbedOutDriftExperience tracks.

dubman 06-12-2020 01:43 PM

well this is annoying, but glad they're doing this..
would've preferred this format, personally. and each cd gets a slipcase with the original artwork for it? lovely.
now I have to weigh if I have the budget to buy a duplicate thing for a bonus cd.
the shell is better designed too. the white space on the first box set makes me itch still.

Dino3D 06-12-2020 02:26 PM

Agree with every words, especially I bought mine for 100 euros...
This new format is way better and handier. When the original box announced the first thing I missed are the original artworks for each EPs. Now they are in the new box, and the booklet is also much more handy. Simply can't believe it happening!

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubman (Post 167928)
well this is annoying, but glad they're doing this..
would've preferred this format, personally. and each cd gets a slipcase with the original artwork for it? lovely.
now I have to weigh if I have the budget to buy a duplicate thing for a bonus cd.
the shell is better designed too. the white space on the first box set makes me itch still.

darktrain 06-12-2020 03:19 PM

I have an extra sealed copy of the boxset v1. If anyone wants to get this one and swap, send me a pm:)

negative1 06-12-2020 05:39 PM

wonder if underworld will utilize the bandcamp
account to put up more goodies in the future.

later

domsgotsideburns 06-12-2020 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by negative1 (Post 167931)
wonder if underworld will utilize the bandcamp
account to put up more goodies in the future.

i really hope this is the case. i think some people on here have thought that a bandcamp page would be a great idea for the band and i'm so glad it's starting to happen. maybe they'll eventually put up riverrun, perhaps??