Dirty Forums

Dirty Forums (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/index.php)
-   underworld. (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   collectors' corner (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/showthread.php?t=25)

big screen satellite 06-05-2006 03:50 AM

Re: collectors' corner

Quote:

Originally Posted by lloyd

haha...i have it now thanks...

bought and being shipped... lets see how bad / good it is

stimpee 06-05-2006 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowbit
The real question is: Does the RR promo have Big Sister at some bit rate higher than 160 kbps?

As its an mp3 cd its probably the same.

mark3 06-08-2006 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big screen satellite
The Riverrun Series - MP3 CD - which ended up only as £9, and appears, despite the scepticism of some people, to be pretty genuine, with a full printed CD , rather than hand written - so i am certain its official (btw - RRP 3 is encoded at 160kbps on this)

The fact that it's encoded at 160kbps makes me think :rolleyes: , but if you say it's genuine I believe you. Could you post a pic of the cd?
To mmm skyscraper; the Stiti shirt is for sale on ebay uk.

TheBang 06-08-2006 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark3
The fact that it's encoded at 160kbps makes me think :rolleyes: , but if you say it's genuine I believe you. Could you post a pic of the cd?

Is it 160 Kbps, and also 48.0 KHz? Cause then it would look like the download for the first day, before it was corrected. I would like to see a pic too...

Ooh, here's another good question too. What's the creation date and time on each MP3 file?

big screen satellite 06-08-2006 01:24 PM

all of the files were created on 15/05/06

so well, whatever i think its genuine...

i'm glad i have it - its a unique promo that basically no one else has

if loads turn up on ebay then well, who cares it only cost me £9...but it doubt they will...

how easy is it to print info on CD without special equiptment...and why go to that effort for less than £10, if it was a blank CD_R then maybe, but its a plain disc with standard UW type printing on it...

i might post a pic later...

TheBang 06-08-2006 09:01 PM

Quote:

how easy is it to print info on CD without special equiptment

Depends. If it looks like this, it's pretty easy. ;)

Jan 06-09-2006 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark3
If you're not really chubby, I reckon you might fit one of these. I'm 196 centimetres and it fits me okay (even if I'm a bit chubby myself :D ).

I'm 190cm and almost too skinny :p
hmmm... i never buy clothes myself... but L is probably too small :)

Is there anybody who bought this already? There's Two Months Off on it. I wonder if it is a special mix or something worth buying.

undarrenworld 06-09-2006 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jan
Is there anybody who bought this already? There's Two Months Off on it. I wonder if it is a special mix or something worth buying.

If its mixed, then yes...cos there are amazing tracks - Uw to Garnier to FBS - DREAM

Icke 06-09-2006 10:56 AM

Quote:

how easy is it to print info on CD without special equiptment...and why go to that effort for less than £10, if it was a blank CD_R then maybe, but its a plain disc with standard UW type printing on it...

If it's screen-printed, it's certainly not the trouble to do it for 9 pounds (I actually worked in a cd production facilty a few days ago, retouching screens before printing :) ).

You might also want to check out the inner ring of the cd (near the hole) to see if you can find a label nummer or information from the cd factory.

big screen satellite 06-12-2006 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icke
If it's screen-printed, it's certainly not the trouble to do it for 9 pounds (I actually worked in a cd production facilty a few days ago, retouching screens before printing :) ).

You might also want to check out the inner ring of the cd (near the hole) to see if you can find a label nummer or information from the cd factory.

what would i do with this information should i have it?