Dirty Forums

Dirty Forums (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/index.php)
-   world. (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   wow! (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17800)

Rog 09-09-2012 04:15 PM

wow!

this place is dead!:(:( there ain't been much activity recently looking at the posting dates, is everyone on holiday?

Andrea 09-10-2012 10:46 AM

Re: wow!

I take a look here every day at least, like many others I think.
We need concerts, new albums, interviews to have something to talk about.
But I guess it´s like the diary said today:
...when you loose someone you love it´s like half of you, that is left, have to get on with the shopping...

Yeah, my latest is The Ultimate Bee Gees from iTunes, just to feed my imagination :D

jOHN rODRIGUEZ 09-15-2012 01:18 AM

Uuumm.

I dunno...I mean, look at the "most users online date:time etc." on the home page...
I mean WHAT coulda been soooo big & spectacumlar on that date & now
It's sooo rare to see any members online and communicating and stuff???

But don't blame America or anything, don't wanna get any panties tied in knots and
getting(yawn, sorry it's late) moldy in the corner or anything.

Good night moon...Good night stars ... Good night air...

Deckard 09-15-2012 08:52 AM

I must admit Rog, there have been quite a few times over the past year that I've thought "I must post that on the World forum" - but then stopped myself because I know I don't have the time to get into a discussion these days. Too busy trying to make ends meet!

And jOHN...

Quote:

It's sooo rare to see any members online
You need to head over to Xtube my friend...

jOHN rODRIGUEZ 09-15-2012 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deckard (Post 154188)
I must admit Rog, there have been quite a few times over the past year that I've thought "I must post that on the World forum" - but then stopped myself because I know I don't have the time to get into a discussion these days. Too busy trying to make ends meet!

And jOHN...

You need to head over to Xtube my friend...

They are over THERE?? How cheap.

I kinda think too many members opinions added up to nothing but babble...

Just my opinion of course. I could be wrong.

//\/\/ 10-16-2012 06:01 AM

for me, the whole dogtag-gate thing, with attendant trolling, was shit-poor. dirts shouldn't get ripped off. less so by somebody like Yannick whose whole position here meant he was trusted even more. and then they shouldn't be abused for having the temerity to complain publicly.

that uw hq haven't been involved is also a bit of a let-down.

ultradave 10-16-2012 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by //\/\/ (Post 154282)
...and then they shouldn't be abused for having the temerity to complain publicly.

that uw hq haven't been involved is also a bit of a let-down.

i do agree with you on that, however, Yan really isn't proper with uw hq, so there's not much they could have done to fix it...

btw - this forum always grows silent when uw hit a point of inactivity. that'll change once the beast has awakened :D.

like Andrea - I also check in daily (most days - except the weekend) and just refresh the new post link. if anything comes up, great. if not... then i just move on...

in the meantime i've been filling my airwaves with mid to late 60's and early 70's rock.

//\/\/ 10-23-2012 03:46 PM

Not so much fix it; but maybe a gesture towards those who did get ripped off here (and no, I'm not one of them) wouldn't exactly go amiss?

Andrea 10-24-2012 11:38 AM

I think this is what Karl would call "kinky"

stimpee 10-24-2012 11:40 AM

I check in every day. Even posted some new threads but didnt get much response. The world forum is dead though. You see stuff on the news but i dont think "i'll make a thread about that, thats outrageous!".

Maybe thats what needs to be done!