Dirty Forums

Dirty Forums (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/index.php)
-   moments. (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   2005 Underworld Tour Info (https://www.borndirty.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6)

Winston 09-08-2005 08:23 PM

Re: Current Underworld Tour Info

Quote:

Originally Posted by lectoid
. Excuse me for living in the best country in the world

*cough*

gambit 09-08-2005 11:13 PM

Quote:

I'm sorry Eikman, what was "I" thinking when "I" set that up. Excuse me for living in the best country in the world with the worst leadership. I take that back, I am not starting a pissing contest here.

European bands come over all the time, I don't see why UW should be any different. I am sure bands don't have to go through all the crap that us regular joe's do.

And if they aren't coming over here because it isn't cost effective, then fuck 'em. I guess I thought it was about the music and fans, I hope I am right.

Um, they were joking. UW will do a few U.S. dates like they always do. Be patient, dude. I was crushed when Orbital didn't do any U.S. shows before they retired, but I didn't curse them for it.

Rog 09-09-2005 01:31 AM

[QUOTE=lectoid] Excuse me for living in the best country in the world ..., I am not starting a pissing contest here.

QUOTE]sounds like you are to me...........why is it the best country in the world?.......is it cause you live there?:D

Raz 09-09-2005 01:53 AM

Quote:

I am sure bands don't have to go through all the crap that us regular joe's do.

They do AFAIK. I read about one artist who refused to go over there because of all the new red tape.

Dirty0900 09-09-2005 02:59 AM

Dont America charage you silly money to get in? Im sure some Dj took offence and refuses to play there.

Eikman 09-09-2005 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirty0900
Dont America charage you silly money to get in? Im sure some Dj took offence and refuses to play there.

there are quite a few DJs/musicians who refuse to play the US

Winston 09-09-2005 07:38 AM

villalobos for instance, garnier if i remember well

GreenPea 09-09-2005 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winston
villalobos for instance, garnier if i remember well

SUCKAGE! :(

beh 09-09-2005 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winston
garnier if i remember well

he spun at Coachella in 2004.

bh

Forgotten Sanity 09-09-2005 03:45 PM

Come on now. Politics aside, there are plenty of Underworld fans here. And for any acts that are boycotting America, I hope they know that they're abandoning a whole bunch of fans...

For the record... I had a blast going to 2 shows, last time they toured. That should be incentive enough for them to come, knowing that I'll buy tickets to at least two shows... :)