PDA

View Full Version : You're talking out yer arsene

Rog
02-09-2009, 03:58 AM
great comments from the nutty frenchman this weekend:D
he could see that Eboue's goal that was disallowed was legit from 50-60 yards away yet once again 'didn't see' the incident in which the same player got sent off as he retaliated by kicking modric - which happened a few feet away from the arsenal bench!
Having said that, i couldn't see anything wrong with the disallowed goal and kicking modric ain't a sending off offence in my book:p

Incidently, talking about nutty foreigners, i nearly fainted when i saw the starting line up from rafa on saturday evening:o - good job pompey snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

....and finally, congrats to Sheffield Wednesday for beating Sheffield 'bite yer legs' United on saturday:cool:

jole
02-09-2009, 11:41 AM
I think that red card was much deserved, Ebue acted like some rookie getting 2 yellows in 10 mins. Interesting how Tottenham manages to get points from big clubs and drops them when playing vs "small ones"

//\/\/
02-09-2009, 01:07 PM
hilarious how, despite the efforts of the cockerknee press to talk him up, redknapp's boys are still deep in the shit!

Rog
02-09-2009, 02:58 PM
. Interesting how Tottenham manages to get points from big clubs and drops them when playing vs "small ones"

not really, a lucky win against liverpool and a couple of back to the wall draws against chelski and the arse......only a point or two above the relegation zone

big screen satellite
02-11-2009, 04:33 AM
i did not see this thread ./arsene