PDA

View Full Version : Moon

Flywaver
12-12-2008, 09:15 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7779294.stm

Something sublime to the usual worlds atrocities posted in this forum!
Maybe because i am listening to Moon In Water from broadcast :)

cacophony
12-12-2008, 10:04 AM
strange, when i was dropping the kiddies off at daycare early this morning i looked up and noticed the moon looked bigger and brighter than usual. i assumed it was an atmospheric thing, and that the sky was unusually clear.

Deckard
12-12-2008, 12:05 PM
No chance of seeing it from Wales tonight - absolutely chucking it down out there.

//\/\/
12-12-2008, 02:46 PM
was amazing last night - so very bright - of course that meant it was brass monkey's first thing this morning!

Rog
12-12-2008, 04:55 PM
No chance of seeing it from Wales tonight - absolutely chucking it down out there.

same here mate, as an avid stargazer i,m distraught.....metoerites an everything .....but what we got but clouds:mad:

however, had a great nite tonite and listening to 'dig your own soul' and before you oasis haters start, go and see them live on this tour for a top night out;)

Rog
12-12-2008, 05:00 PM
come in come out tonight:D:D:D aaarrrrggggghhhhifuckinlurveit.com:o

apparently i'm now a moderator.....excuse me mr wolf......would you look after the sheep? cause i fuckin will mate, they're safe with me...hahahahahah.........aaahhhhhahahahahahahahaha hahaaaaaa!

WTF!:eek:

so, anyone want to be controversial? then i'm yer man.......as long as that's ok with dubs........

Sean
12-14-2008, 01:56 PM
Absolutely perfect! I was in Romania on a research trip for the film I'm working on - Hotel Transylvania - on the night of the big-ass full moon. I even went out in the streets of Sigi Swara to take night shots that have the full moon included in the background, although I had no idea about the size and brightness change until I just came here...

Rog
12-14-2008, 04:17 PM
i'm envious!......

and i hope you've got a crucifix, garlic and a wooden stake with you:D

Sean
12-14-2008, 10:23 PM
i'm envious!......

and i hope you've got a crucifix, garlic and a wooden stake with you:DI know, right? Sigi Swara is actually where Vlad Dracula was born too, so you're dead on with that. Unfortunately, all I had with me instead was our French Production Designer Luc, our cute little blonde Director Jill, my camera on a tripod, and a bunch of wine all in our bellies. Although looking back, I think the people I was with were a better choice than the crucifix, garlic and stake. And now knowing that the moon was bigger and brighter that night than any other in the past 15 years makes that night all the more cool.