PDA

View Full Version : Ou est les dirts?

Rog
11-07-2008, 06:37 PM
this place used to be buzzin this time of night....wher the fook are you all?:confused::confused::confused:

you're not all goin boring on are ya???????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????

//\/\/
11-08-2008, 03:08 AM
didn't they teach you nuffink french at skool? or was is olde french in those days?

holden
11-08-2008, 06:44 AM
this place used to be buzzin this time of night....wher the fook are you all?:confused::confused::confused:

you're not all goin boring on are ya???????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????

Could be that it was a friday night...get off the internet and get partying!;)

stimpee
11-09-2008, 08:30 AM
Could be that it was a friday night...get off the internet and get partying!;)Rog isnt allowed out two weekends in a row :)

Rog
11-10-2008, 04:27 AM
not a good idea to post when out of it really:o:o

please ignore me if i post again on friday night/saturday morning

Winston
11-10-2008, 04:01 PM
okay in the weekends you are on my ignore list

jOHN rODRIGUEZ
11-10-2008, 09:40 PM
didn't they teach you nuffink french at skool? or was is olde french in those days?

That was a good one! phanx.

sola sistim
11-15-2008, 07:16 PM

im in Thailand.
London on Tuesday. be scared.

//\/\/
11-16-2008, 07:46 AM
oh dear lord...