PDA

View Full Version : Happy Now. (Nov 1st, London)

richy1311
07-15-2008, 01:25 AM
Just got tickets for the Saturday show. I'm soooo looking forward to this.

Will probably be my last big-night-out as the responsibilities of fatherhood kick in. My daughter will be 2 months by then and hopefully the good lady will be happy to let me off the leash for one last hurrah.

Last time I saw Underworld at Brixton they blew my socks off and left me with indelible, shiny memories. Having seen them on top form at the Roundhouse twice over the last 9 months, i was wishing for a big Saturday night out with K + R + D... and now.. I have one. Roll on November 1st.

:D

razorpilot
07-15-2008, 03:00 AM
Last time they played Brixton was Nov 2002. Can't believe it will have been 6 years!!
I hope they do what they did back then... and play Dirty Epic!!

BeautifulBurnout
07-15-2008, 04:52 AM
Got my tix too :D

Really looking forward to this!

Rog
07-15-2008, 04:51 PM
i think i might just struggle down the smoke for this, as long as you guarentee i won't get stabbed:eek::eek::eek:

;):Djust joking about the stabby thing

orangepants
07-22-2008, 11:12 AM
Got my tickets in the post this morning... hoping for a more varied setlist too with a couple of nice surprises! :)

Dirty0900
07-22-2008, 11:22 AM
How close will this sell out to Nov 1st do you think? Really thinking of going down but need to build up some mony and pay off a holiday first which wont be until late August.

BeautifulBurnout
07-22-2008, 11:31 AM
How close will this sell out to Nov 1st do you think? Really thinking of going down but need to build up some mony and pay off a holiday first which wont be until late August.

*licks finger and holds it in the breeze*

Difficult to tell really - the original Roundhouse gig last October sold out very quickly, so they added the two earlier days as well. I dunno if there will be the same demand now that they have had 3 London gigs in the past year, but who knows? I know I wouldn't wait if it were me, but that's easy for me to say cos I have the dosh....

big screen satellite
07-25-2008, 12:41 AM
"Underworld bring the beats to Brixton for a special late night show this November". - ticket web

interseting my tix don't say anything is it a longer set....???

i predict a three hour show...

razorpilot
07-25-2008, 04:03 AM
I doubt a 3 hour show unfortunately.. can hope and wish!!
Doors open at 8pm, after support I reckon Underworld will be on at 10.30-11ish for a 2 hour stint, leaving a DJ to play for the last hour/hour and half, before we are kicked out at 2am.
This is what's happened at other late night gigs I've been to at Brixton Academy. The Academy website will give timings a week or so before the event.

crazysugarboy
07-26-2008, 07:03 AM
Ticket on order but won't be totally happy until postman pat (and his black and white cat) hands it over to my sticky mits