04-27-2008, 01:03 AM
2-1. quite a nailbiter!

Rog
04-28-2008, 01:26 AM
........what's this, no comments from our man u contingent.........:eek:

big screen satellite
04-28-2008, 02:45 AM
well yes i have a comment - what the fuck is Fergie playing at - twat

i mean we needed a draw....realistically to sew it up - now we need to beat West Ham - a bogey side and win away at Wigan, who managed to hold Chelsea to a draw at home... i think we can still do it but its not good putting this pressure on

we have the easier run in, but even so.... Chelsea have the impetus

the game was good, but i don't rate the over confidence of Chelsea - they played better but were not that much better than United... it was a close game and a late penalty was really the only difference in the sides

still it does make it exciting....

sanblaster
04-28-2008, 04:06 AM
MATTPWND

BRING ON TOMORROW!

:D

Rog
04-28-2008, 04:36 AM
well yes i have a comment - what the fuck is Fergie playing at - twat

i mean we needed a draw....realistically to sew it up - now we need to beat West Ham - a bogey side and win away at Wigan, who managed to hold Chelsea to a draw at home... i think we can still do it but its not good putting this pressure on

we have the easier run in, but even so.... Chelsea have the impetus

the game was good, but i don't rate the over confidence of Chelsea - they played better but were not that much better than United... it was a close game and a late penalty was really the only difference in the sides

still it does make it exciting....

What's the situation with the injury to Rooney? didn't look too good......

Dirty0900
04-28-2008, 04:36 AM
I'll have a word with Kevin Matt and make sure we get all three points. They ain't beat us at SJP for five years.

//\/\/
04-28-2008, 07:40 AM
so will fergie be practicing what he so readily preached about players acting like angry mobs? not holding my breath...

kicking walls, women and groundstaff - classy.

but not as ridiculous as rio's excuse that he 'accidentally brushed a woman with my foot'